• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget Int'l hotel Tax.

Or Int'l airline.

That gets me everytime. Ugh

Maybe you netjet guys can work daily backrubs by sweedish bikini models into your next contract? Obviously that's the only thing that could ever possibly offset all stress of having to know all those mind numbing passwords!

This guy is joking on this post right?

There is no way a rational human being is upset with these issues.

Probably voted "NO" on every union contract at every union job he ever had "just cause".

Dude!!! and I mean dude in the nicest way; GET A LIFE!

SD

"living the dream"

Don't forget Int'l hotel Tax.

Or Int'l airline.

That gets me everytime. Ugh

Remember - this is only a 'half-time' job - doing one hours' work at home during the 'off-week' is NOT something to complain about!!!

When will the expense reports go away like the fuel receipt logs we used to do?
I don't know why they have to complicate this. Why must I put in a claim for per diem when they're going to pay what they want anyway.

I know you guys like the points, but isn't it a little dumb for a company with this much money to be using credit cards and paying interest?

I know you guys like the points, but isn't it a little dumb for a company with this much money to be using credit cards and paying interest?

A company doesn't pay any interest if it pays the bill in full every month. Which we do.

I don't know, I caught a little sarcasm and "This is the only thing I can Bitch about at NJA" going on.

The things he bitches about are all true, and we all laugh them off. But still.... shouldn't some logic get back to the people who make these dumb rules?

When I make dumb decisions that cause a pain in the ass for lots of people, I hear about it immediately. I don't think some of the people who make some of the rules at NJA even know that pilots fly jets for a living.

Love it here though. I thought it was a funny post.

Remember - this is only a 'half-time' job - doing one hours' work at home during the 'off-week' is NOT something to complain about!!!

YE,

Tell that to my family during the other half of my "half" that I'm working, I am stuck in a hotel room and NOT at home.

It's full time work that keeps one way from home for a commensurate period of time as compared to other "normal" jobs.

Put down the pixy dust bro.

Latest resources

Back