• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAUTION NJ wannabes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can I say to all NJ wannabes, CAUTION.....this place will fill your mailbox, your email, and blackberry, with too much mail. You will need more passwords than you can possibly remember. You will have to change these passwords every 90 days. You will need passwords to access passwords.

You will get blackberry email, only to be followed up by a correction to the email.

You will spend an hour at the end of the tour doing your expense report....well actually two reports. One for cash, one for credit card usage. I have not yet completed one of these reports without making a call to NJs for help.

You will have a union that claims to be the best, only to have all leadership to resign to start a new and improved union (I thought the first was the touted as the best). You will vote to replace IBT with NJASAP, only to have to vote again (the first was a test vote). And if all the leadership has stepped down, who is flying this plane anyway?

Rant off.

(this is a great place, the job is easy. Its this other sh!t that drives me nuts)

this guy doesnot work here or is just stupid...........

PS: don't for get about the free Medical and that pay sure does sux....

You guys dont get it. I really like working at NJs, and have no intention on leaving here. But its all the needless and wastefull info I dont like.

Do I really need a wx brief everyday. I have a TV at my house that has the weather channel. Most hotels that we stay at have TVs with the same wx channel.

Do I really need to get a message about a TFR at Crawford, TX or Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

When I get a brief, do I really need a message to remind me to order crew food?

Sorry, but I dont need the company to tell me to order food, and that the wx in the NY area is sh!tty.

And yes, this is the only complaint from me about NJs. So everything else is really good.

SkiandSurf

If those emails really bother you why not specify a rule so that they are automatically redirected to another folder other than your inbox?

So the guy has some gripes about the company, get over it people!! Maybe it's not the almighty job he expected. It's not for everyone.

You guys dont get it. I really like working at NJs, and have no intention on leaving here. But its all the needless and wastefull info I dont like.

Do I really need a wx brief everyday. I have a TV at my house that has the weather channel. Most hotels that we stay at have TVs with the same wx channel.

Do I really need to get a message about a TFR at Crawford, TX or Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Sorry, but I dont need the company to tell me to order food, and that the wx in the NY area is sh!tty.

And yes, this is the only complaint from me about NJs. So everything else is really good.

You're probably one of the jokers that bitches about having NOTAMS on the releases too. How does your massive head fit upfront in the X?

how bout you quit......THEN you can tell everyone else to stay away. Let me see you do that then ill be impressed.

I was at an FBO the other day and when I walked out of the bathroom, my BB buzzed and told me I forgot to flush....PHEW...so, i went back and flushed...geeezz those IT guys are everywhere. :)

I dont mind the WX updates each day...it is nice to have what ever communication we can from the company. Besides, it makes my vacation planning that much easier on my days off!

Oh, and I am an ex Indy Air guy...but I love NetJets and I would like to shake Kerry Skeen's hand for putting FlyI out of business. If it were not for him, I would not be here....best change of my life!

Thanks Kerry!!

I hope all you major airline guys are lucky enough to have a guy like him running your airline into the ground!

Last edited:
When I listen to some of these guys complain about this stuff, I really have to wonder if they have ever done anything other than flying an aircraft.

You gotta love doing Concur Expense reports on your off time too!!

Work, work, work.

Latest resources

Back