• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cathay Pacific pilots please help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you do cruise the boards at pprune...take what you read with a grain of salt.

CX is a very good gig (yes, even the freighter).

The reason you got such a quick interview is because they only accept about 1 out of 20 to go on further to phase two. After those cocky Brit or Aussie rejects get through with you, depending on their fouled tooth, pasty complexion mood at the time, they will give you the privilege of continuing. Keep it!!!!!

On average, 40 candidates are scheduled to be interviewed in a full week. Although quotas are never set, about half make it to phase two. Of those about half again get an offer of employment.

After those cocky Brit or Aussie rejects get through with you, depending on their fouled tooth, pasty complexion mood at the time, they will give you the privilege of continuing.

WTF? Thats' a bit naff old bean!

Take Brown Cow's numbers and attitude and discard them.

Out of 8 guys I personally know that went to the first interview, only one did not get asked to Hong Kong.

I also think most Aussie's and Brits have absolutly nothing against Americans. If they do have a beef, it may be justified. I have seen ZERO attitude from any of them. In fact I think they are great professionals and pilots and they make the same mistakes we all do. They drink the same beer and tell the same jokes. You just have get used to "Piss and Birds" instead of "Booze and Chicks".

Latest resources

Back