• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Cathay Pacific Interview!!!

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
Well, it has happened. Currently on vacation in England, check my email, and there it is. We would like to invite you to an initial interview in Nov. This is my dream job, the place I would like to hang my hat for the rest of my career. Some guys on this board have already been very kind and answered my questions and passed along some valuable information about the company. I'm starting to build my information database, and will be researching as much as I can. If any of you current or past Cathay pilots could give me a hand, it would be much appreciated. Anything you know about the initial interview, the interview process as a whole, or any other info you think may be valuable, please send me a PM or post here. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

box

TheDonger

She Bangs, She Bangs
Total Time
15000+
boxjockey, go over to the Pprune board www.pprune.com Fragarant Harbor forums. Lots of good Cathay information there. Congrats and good luck!

AnimalTale

Total Time
mucho
boxjockey said:
Anything you know about the initial interview, the interview process as a whole, or any other info you think may be valuable, please send me a PM or post here. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

box
PM me!

Congrats

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
Hey guys, thanks for all of the great info. Like I said before, this is the place I've wanted to go since I began flying, I sure hope it works out!!! box

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
:beer: Good luck bossman!! Works out good for us all you move on to where you want to be and i get a seniority bump. Can i have your avatar if you get it?

Congrats on the interview!!

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
Yeah, if the stars shine on me, and I do get the job, you may have my avatar. Then I'm going to steal Bjammin's avatar!! box

On Your Six

Total Time
Great job! Is the interview for a Freighter position or for SO on the pax fleet?

boxjockey

Total Time
7000+
Interview is for SO on the pax side. I was truly hopeing for the FO spot, but I'm not competitive enough for that. Either way, I'm thrilled beyond belief for the opportunity. box