Cathay Pacific Interview!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boxjockey

Well, it has happened. Currently on vacation in England, check my email, and there it is. We would like to invite you to an initial interview in Nov. This is my dream job, the place I would like to hang my hat for the rest of my career. Some guys on this board have already been very kind and answered my questions and passed along some valuable information about the company. I'm starting to build my information database, and will be researching as much as I can. If any of you current or past Cathay pilots could give me a hand, it would be much appreciated. Anything you know about the initial interview, the interview process as a whole, or any other info you think may be valuable, please send me a PM or post here. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

box

boxjockey said:
Anything you know about the initial interview, the interview process as a whole, or any other info you think may be valuable, please send me a PM or post here. Thanks in advance for your help!!! :)

box
PM me!

Congrats

Hey guys, thanks for all of the great info. Like I said before, this is the place I've wanted to go since I began flying, I sure hope it works out!!! box

:beer: Good luck bossman!! Works out good for us all you move on to where you want to be and i get a seniority bump. Can i have your avatar if you get it?

Congrats on the interview!!

Yeah, if the stars shine on me, and I do get the job, you may have my avatar. Then I'm going to steal Bjammin's avatar!! box

Interview is for SO on the pax side. I was truly hopeing for the FO spot, but I'm not competitive enough for that. Either way, I'm thrilled beyond belief for the opportunity. box

Latest resources

Back