Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rflight2u

Elite Member
I was wondering if anyone had information on the latest aircraft deliveries?

The following is what I believe they currently have...

27A330/300
23 B744's
15 A340/300
12 777/300
7 742'sF
6 744s'F
5 777/200's
3 747/400 BCF
3 A340/600

DEFO I guess we shall see. I had my logbooks stolen so I am working on getting my last 8710 form from the faa prior to the interview

Ouch!!

Sorry to hear that man.

Get your previous companies to write letters certifying how many hours you flew with them.

For aircraft in the fleet, the recent 2006 interim financial report gives a list. You can get it on the CX website, under investor relations. Wikipedia also gives an updated list. For airframe/engine combinations, go to www.pprune.com, page 2.

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Cheers.

I would not consider anything Drangonair has bought as part of the aircraft order for Cathay. They are still two seperate airlines. Mention the 777 and A-330 order and also mention the Dragonair purchase, but I would not say that Cathay has ordered A-320's. The interviewers would find it offensive that you thought Cathay would order narrow bodies. Stupid, but that's the way it is.
To get in the door you have to kiss major a-- to some very egotistical SOB's, but once your on the line, you won't find a more professional and fun pilot group anywhere.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back