Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Wankel7

It's a slippery slope...
Hat logo (The sentence on the back)? I saw one of the hats you guys have...I loved the sentence on the back.

I would like to make up a couple for our company....

Do you mind?

Wankel

FreightNazi said:
CAT pilots DEMAND integration into the UPS seniority list or we will not give the IPA our support.
I'd love to see the chip on your shoulder come flying off!! One would have to be completely ignorant to demand UPS integrate CAT pilots on their list. I do feel it would be appropriate if they gave some interviews to us. It's not like they have to hire us. When CAT took over much of the flying for Emery they hired many guys from not only Emery but also from Ryan. It's quite a shame that a company like UPS can't have the same level of decency for pilots who will be out of work, and who are current and qualified in their entry level aircraft, that CAT had for the Emery and Ryan guys. Now if UPS had bought out CAT for their aircraft and equipment, then hell yeah, nothing less than integration would suffice. It would be quite simple as well. Staple away!! The bottom of the list would be fine for me!!:beer:

pipejockey said:
I'd love to see the chip on your shoulder come flying off!! One would have to be completely ignorant to demand UPS integrate CAT pilots on their list. I do feel it would be appropriate if they gave some interviews to us. It's not like they have to hire us. When CAT took over much of the flying for Emery they hired many guys from not only Emery but also from Ryan. It's quite a shame that a company like UPS can't have the same level of decency for pilots who will be out of work, and who are current and qualified in their entry level aircraft, that CAT had for the Emery and Ryan guys. Now if UPS had bought out CAT for their aircraft and equipment, then hell yeah, nothing less than integration would suffice. It would be quite simple as well. Staple away!! The bottom of the list would be fine for me!!:beer:

Most newhires are going to fleets other than the 727. UPS did NOT buy CAT. If you want a job here, then apply like everyone else. Otherwise shutup, enjoy your flying for us for the next half year and start getting your resume up to date.

Last edited:
You mean our next YEAR of flying for UPS, IPA guys just got the short end again, CAT has extended for the full year! Grow up T-Gates, I never named called anyone for expressing their oppinion on here as dumb as I might believe it to be. Nor did I "demand" integration into the IPA for CAT pilots, I just said that we would more likely help the IPA's cause and lend more support. By the way, I am sure UPS management scours these message boards and loves FreightNazi for all that he is doing for their cause.

OMGWTFBBQ People....This is about a #%@#$@#$@ hat .... can you take this to another sandbox.Wankel

boomlrd said:
You mean our next YEAR of flying for UPS, IPA guys just got the short end again, CAT has extended for the full year! Grow up T-Gates, I never named called anyone for expressing their oppinion on here as dumb as I might believe it to be. Nor did I "demand" integration into the IPA for CAT pilots, I just said that we would more likely help the IPA's cause and lend more support. By the way, I am sure UPS management scours these message boards and loves FreightNazi for all that he is doing for their cause.

How exactly do you "intend to help" the IPA cause? If you were hired here, your entire first year is spent on probation. Translated, you would be advised to keep a low profile, open your ears, and shut your mouth.

So, how would you be able to "help" during your first 12 months?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back