Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twotter76

Masterless Samurai
No I don't want to jumpseat with a cat like that other guy did but I am interested in hitching a ride on a CAT 727 - might help with my commute. Does anyone know if they are taking offline guys and if so how do I obtain a jumpseat? Thanks!

Who do you fly for and where do you need to go? We can probably take you, call our ops at 800-473-9131. Ask for flight control.

I fly for Air Wisconsin and I am just looking for a backup to my ORD-DAY commute. I noticed there was a late night flight from ORD each night and am curious what the official jumpseat policy is.

CAT/Menlo/UPS

Has a flight daily to KORD that depatrs day @ 1043Z daily and at 1100Z on Sat. if you would like to jump just submit your Details ie. Company id med Lic passport to Flt OPS (80004739131) for approval normally takes 24-36 hrs.

Did it last week .....piece of cake..guys were very nice and professional.

have a good flight! :)

Cat/ Air Wiskey

Can CAT pilots jumpseat on Air wisconsin? Would mainly travel CHS-IAD. CAT's unofficial policy is there is no policy. We take all 121 jumpseaters, although we see very very few due to the vampire schedule. Not having a true list and taking everyone actually hurts us, due to the fact we're not on many other airlines lists.
Call to list is the best plan as previously stated.

Thanks everything (especially INDY and JBLUE)for helping out the CARGO guys, wish we could do more!

Got to give a quick thanks to the CAT crew that got me home last night! You guys rock and are always welcome on my jumpseat.

27 driver said:
We try to help when we can, even though we are the dirtbags of the industry.
Again i must ask ........Why is it that all you young guys feel the need to debase and lower your self on this forum? ...............Is it a lack of self esteem, or down right Depression!
For Heaven's sake have some pride in your job and your your profession. You are being paid to fly a Part 121 Aircraft in a Part 121 company. If you don't like it quit!!!!!!!!!!!
But at least recogonise how luck you are to have a job!!!!!!!!!!.......whether you paid for it........ or you are prior experienced.

George B.

Last edited:
Ghetto Buck said:
Again i must ask ........Why is it that all you young guys feel the need to debase and lower your self on this forum? ...............Is it a lack of self esteem, or down right Depression!
For Heaven's sake have some pride in your job and your your profession. You are being paid to fly a Part 121 Aircraft in a Part 121 company. If you don't like it quit!!!!!!!!!!!
But at least recogonise how luck you are to have a job!!!!!!!!!!.......whether you paid for it........ or you are prior experienced.

George B.

awww he's just being modest. Most don't know who what CAT is.....

I heard some Chickie Mama's on the freq in DAY driving CAT jets....

Hot or not??

I don't know what you are talking about ghetto buck, I am happy to have a job. Unfortunately, most people see CAT as a dirtbag 121 operator. I for one think it is a good place to build time.

Latest resources

Back