Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JumpJetter

Basking in LUV!
Heard UAL and CAL don't have CASS ability in LAS? Few SWA bubbas I know have watched the jumpseat push empty cause there where "no seats in the back..."

True? Rumor I heard is the companies don't have internet access at the gates to access CASS. True? anybody know? LAS "airport authority" problem?

The airport owned all the computers upstairs and many weren't capable of displaying pictures. I'm pretty sure the problem has been fixed.

I know the DAL gates now have CASS, so I assume that CAL and UAL do as well. They are all in the D gates...

As of two weeks ago UAL was not. The gate agents' response to my request...Southwest is the only airline with cass cuz they are the "darling" of McCarran. Oookay. I would see that as a shot to Southwest pilots. Not a "benifit". Delta is, Northwest is, Sun Country is. Not sure of any one else in the D gates. Maybe it is fixed now, but I obviously do not know.

Unfortunately, the only approved method to bypass the CASS system is for CAL pilots only. Sucks.....I know.

SW is not the only airline in Vegas to have CAAS up and running....

I've personally used it in Vegas with US Air and have friends that use it with DAL and NW often, and ride up front quite a bit.

cal doesnt have cass in las, lax, and oak

and when you show at the gate they say you can sit in the back if there are seats, but you have to call to list for the js. when you call to list for the js they tell you to go to the gate. big circle

Cal might call a different station and look you up in cass. Ual does not have cass in Las and it sucks. Can you go to the front counter and get verified?

Latest resources

Back