CASS in LAS; UAL & CAL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OAI has CASS in Terminal 2, LAS-PHNL!

Here is the deal in LAS. I use AA and CO all the time. CO does not have CASS. AA has it downstairs, under the gates in OPS. AA will take your passport and ID and go away, but then they come back and viola, you can ride up front. CO does not. We (AWA, US Airways West) have tried to work the issue with CO, but McCarren airport wants CO to put software on their gate computers to limit the internet access to a very few sites. They are worried about Security. Delta finally did it, so I'm told. CO will not spend the money. CO knows about the AA work around, but doesn't seem to be energized into action. Their jumpseat chairman always blames it on the McCarren Airport Authority. With today's economic climate, don't see it changing. Don't know about UA, NWA, or any of the other D gate carriers. I've been left by CO more times than I can count.

You guys are going to need it, soon.

Here is the deal in LAS. I use AA and CO all the time. CO does not have CASS. AA has it downstairs, under the gates in OPS. AA will take your passport and ID and go away, but then they come back and viola, you can ride up front. CO does not. We (AWA, US Airways West) have tried to work the issue with CO, but McCarren airport wants CO to put software on their gate computers to limit the internet access to a very few sites. They are worried about Security. Delta finally did it, so I'm told. CO will not spend the money. CO knows about the AA work around, but doesn't seem to be energized into action. Their jumpseat chairman always blames it on the McCarren Airport Authority. With today's economic climate, don't see it changing. Don't know about UA, NWA, or any of the other D gate carriers. I've been left by CO more times than I can count.

if you ask a cal gate agent in las to check cass at another airlines they step back, take a look at you, and say "ummm, thats against our policy."

Latest resources

Back