CASS at USA Jet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilotyip

USA Jet will be in the CASS this week. They passed all of the AirInc tests and will be into production next week. Fully compnay paid for the benefit of the USA pilots and dispatchers. Trying in every way every day to make it a better place to work.

Cockpit Access Security System, allows access to the cockpit jumpseat when you to ride on an airline where you have jumpseat agreements

Oh cool, I thought that they dont allow any of that anymore.

So now that you are CASS, does that mean that the jumpseating pilots will be able to ride in your cockpit, or that you, as an employee of a usajet will be able to ride in other airlines cockpits?

It means if you need to get from YIP to MMTO at 3 in the morning, USA Jet is your ride. Just make sure you get to the airport in 15 minutes. :D

Off line pilots can ride in our cockpits if their company is in the CASS.

Before the wise guys start in, congratulation. The work involved for smaller operator must be almost overwhelming.

filejw said:
Before the wise guys start in, congratulation. The work involved for smaller operator must be almost overwhelming.

I would say it would be more work for a major airline.

The smaller operator should be much easier. Considering how there are less pilots and you need one computer savy guy to build the database. And most likely you don't have adapt the software to work with the software that say...AA uses. I would guess that would be much harder.

Good job USAjet:)

Wankel

No, but it takes management to realize it benefits both them and the pilot group as it improves morale and will improve productivity, less sick calls, failed commutes (see less sick calls) etc. Hats off to PilotYip for taking the time to implement it.

freightdogfred said:
No, but it takes management to realize it benefits both them and the pilot group as it improves morale

This is accurate.

freightdogfred said:
and will improve productivity, less sick calls, failed commutes (see less sick calls) etc. Hats off to PilotYip for taking the time to implement it.

This is crap.

I don't think failed commutes are a problem (unless you get in a traffic jam in Belleville) since it is all non-sched and the requirement to be a pilot there is...live within 7 miles of YIP and be "in the building within 25 minutes of being called".

Latest resources

Back