cargo operator at KANE Anoka County in Minnesota

MNPilot135

Total Time
Curious to know what company operates as wisc air (not sure how they spell it, but thats what their call sign sounds) out of Anoka County in Minnesota. Not looking to get a job there or anything, just curious because I hear their call sign a lot and don't know who they are.

goaliemn

Total Time
MNPilot135 said:
Curious to know what company operates as wisc air (not sure how they spell it, but thats what their call sign sounds) out of Anoka County in Minnesota. Not looking to get a job there or anything, just curious because I hear their call sign a lot and don't know who they are.
From my understanding, they bought Anoka Aviation Services. I don't know who is involved, but it happened acouple of months ago.

MNPilot135

Total Time
I do know that Wisc Air didn't buy Anoka Aviation Services. Anoka Air Charter bought that company and operate under the call sign "Red Zone." Still wondering what that call sign is.

Archer38416

Jobs anyone?

MNpilot135. Do you know of anyone looking for a trained King Air SIC in Minnesota?

I am currently flying charter in Los Angeles.

4fanman

Total Time
n/a
I know that some of them are doing check runs into ANE with Seminoles. That's got to get interesting in the winter.:eek:

Fly High

Total Time
7K+
Red Zone is Anoka Air Charter.

Whisk Air (or however it is spelled) also flies Navajos. The company is PAC or PACK Air. From where? I have no clue!