Career path to NetJets!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jc3

I am currently a FO at a regional. I was wondering if it would be more desireable to have SIC jet time at a regional or have PIC from a corporate 91/135? I pretty much have the time. I was just wondering which would look more desirable! Any input would be greatly appreciated.

If you meet the mins then just send in your resume. You can find all of the information that you need on their website. You will probably receive an application within a month at which point you should fill it out and send it in. It takes a while to get an interview, so this will give you a chance to get recommendations together to help you out along the way. If you know anyone who works there they can e-mail recommendations in to help you get the interview. Once you get an interview, they are looking to see if you will have good customer service skills, not flight time. If you don't have an ATP, then get it.

Good Luck.

100fly pretty much hit it dead on. If you are interested in NetJets and you meet the mins (including having your ATP), put in your resume. If you know anyone at NetJets who would recommend you for employment, have that person submit your resume for you along with a letter of recommendation.

Good luck.

A lot have come from the on-demand air cargo business. Like 11 from USA Jet Airlines, mostly DA-20 Captains

USA Jet pilots may get paged a lot, but then spend more time home than 99% of the pilots flying professionally.

Isn't that better than sitting in someplace else waiting for a call from the boss?

Latest resources

Back