caravan profiles

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...its a C182 with a turbine engine.

that statement always cracks me up...can you get 3,000 pounds of crap and/or 450 cubic feet of cargo in a 182; climb at 1,000fpm; go dam near 1,000 miles (with empty gatorade bottles of course) and end your day by grabbing a little reverse and blowing the line guys hat off...in a 182???

...didnt think so :D

that statement always cracks me up...can you get 3,000 pounds of crap and/or 450 cubic feet of cargo in a 182; climb at 1,000fpm; go dam near 1,000 miles (with empty gatorade bottles of course) and end your day by grabbing a little reverse and blowing the line guys hat off...in a 182???

...didnt think so :D

How much Caravan time do you have?

What kind of Caravan you flying? Cessna's will climb about 500 fpm with 3000# and only go about 400 miles no wind... any more gas and you're overweight.

As far as profiles for approaches it's 10-11-12: 10 flaps, 1100 torque, 120 knots, then 500 torque downhill, full flaps, touchdown in beta, turn off at the 300 foot mark, unload and enjoy.

Latest resources

Back