Caravan Job Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BaronFR8Dog

I'd really like to have a Caravan job for a year or two (or longer) with a solid company that takes good care of it's planes. I think 1000+ hours of PIC turbine time will give me an edge if and when things get better.

Anyone have any SOLID leads of anyone looking for a hard working pilot with two years of steady part 135 freight experience? I can relocate almost anywhere except Alaska.

I've already sent resumes to Mid-Atlantic, Baron and Empire.

Thanks!

That space shuttle time should make you a natural 208 pilot. Bimini Island Air posted on climbto350 a few days ago that they were looking for 208 pilots. Their website is www.flybia.com. I dont have any details on the company but their based in Fort Lauderdale and that cant be all too bad. Good Luck.

Thanks T-Rex.

I saw that ad but it said "Must have Caravan experience" which I don't. I'm familiar with BIA as I used to fly into FXE every day for six months last year. I stopped in there a few times. They seem to be a good company and fly Cravans, Metros as well as some jets too. The Caravan position would be a good way to get in on the ground floor.

Ah heck, maybe I'll fax them a resume just for the heck of it. You never know!

Baron

T-REX said:
Bimini Island Air posted on climbto350 a few days ago that they were looking for 208 pilots.

wow How did they get short that many pilots??, Or did they just acquire a bunch of new planes??
:D :D :p :p :) :)

DAS, Thanks for the headsup on Martinaire. They look like a good company but a click on their Employment link takes you to AEPS. They're not worth the money IMO.

Sorry 52Vincent. My skills do not extend too well into computer knowledge. No insult intended.

I can, though, offer you a five gallon bucket of prop wash to make amends! :)

Latest resources

Back