• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Caravan Job Wanted

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't even have to call MRA. They have a huge stack of resumes, people that have been in the (well stocked) pool for a long time, contract / standby pilots who barely fly and the only way in is with an inside recommendation, but then again, it only gets you in a deep pool.
Don't forget there are a lot of unemployed experienced pilots in the DFW area.

What about Corporate Air, Mountain Air Cargo, Empire, Superior, and Suburban Air? I know they all do or have run Caravans.

my buddy told me that airnow is looking for a caravan pilot out of maine. PM if you want more info.

my buddy told me that airnow is looking for a caravan pilot out of maine. PM if you want more info.

BaronFR8Dog said:
DAS, Thanks for the headsup on Martinaire. They look like a good company but a click on their Employment link takes you to AEPS. They're not worth the money IMO.

i hear MRA no longer uses AEPS. they say your best bet to get in there is to just stop by and ask for the chief pilot. sounds like a good idea, based upon the rumors im hearing about them ;)

*EDIT for simplicity*

Last edited:
MarTEx Flying

I used to fly at MartinAire myself, Great company for flying Caravans, Try talking to Mike Bates, hes the chief pilot and a cool cat to talk to. Dispatch is layed back so if you ever feel like canceling a flight due to WX or MX they are willing to work with you as oppossed to many of the other 135 carriers.

Try Suburan Air Freight, Omaha NE. They have 5 or 6 caravans, BE99 and B-1900. UPS and USPS contracts. Last I heard they were biding more routes in the west.

http://www.subair.com/

supsup

Latest resources

Back