Captain Toolbag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think captain in a safe bet.
Scabs are very opinionated and just weird, thinking only of themselves, people. Very few scabs are FO's - they learned to fly somehow.
FO's are typically bitten into sitting quiet and staring into their side window.

Ditto anewunion's post. I've never seen FI posters agree with each other so much.

BTW--I'm a little right of Atilla the Hun on immigration and English as the official language of our country. However, this weed takes it to a ridiculous level. Lighten up Francis! I only hope you read these comments.

................Very few scabs are FO's - they learned to fly somehow. FO's are typically bitten into sitting quiet and staring into their side window.

You obviously have not seen the 777 FO list in IAH.

I think all of you are wrong. This guy sounds just like a Newark 737 check airman who came from PEX.

What a dirt bag. So many good people at CAL but there are a few the need to get the F*** out. That guy is one of them.

You all do know that's a pretty old tape, right? A couple years at least, by now- if not a lot more.

I think this guy is just a little grumpy that his immigrant pool boy owns his wife's ass when he is away on trips that he picked up during his vacation.

Latest resources

Back