CAPT is Capped!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
cforst513 said:
now if only embry-riddle would get phased out....

i feel so bad for these guys that are getting aviation degrees. all i can think of is the current state of the airlilnes and aviation, with all the furloughing and downsizing, and how they only have an education in aviation. at least minimum wage went up Jan. 1.

So you've got your finger on the pulse of aviation huh?

I'm not defending the program, I think it was a rip off, but I knew plenty of guys back in the mid-late 90's that got hired with regionals with less than 500 hours, some with less than 200. All are now either Captains with their airline, a few are working at places like Cathay, and FedEx. It dosen't take 5000 hours to do the monkey skills.... and one of the captains jobs is to mold you into a future left seater. One that thinks other wise isn't really doing his job 100%.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

These guys thought that they could use cash to butt in line ahead of real pilots.

Oh the training is just sooo good, that we are capable of doing at 200 hours what it takes the average mortal 2000 hours.

Buncha losers. And suckers. Enjoy flying the dispatch desk, a-holes.

On another note, I wonder what these CAPT dupes feel like when they get on line at a carrier and don't get treated like the master aviators they envision themselves to be?

Siddown, junior, and DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!

Last edited:
They still have TOP GUN program though!

Latest resources

Back