Cappy's new toy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good for Capital, it sure looks nice.
Lets hope they get a well deserved contract along with a pay raise commensurate with their brothers at ABX/ATI and not being used and abused as a destruction tool as was Eastern Airlines, American Trans Air and I am sure their are other companies that want to follow the Frank Lorenzo School of Airline Management and Destruction while lining their pockets before they sell the scraps, then tell the last employees "if you only took a pay cut we would all be happy"!!!!!
Time for the Railway Labor Act to go!!!! Let Airline Employees truely negotiate without both hands shackled behind their backs all the while management continues to use lawsuits/threats to keep labor at bay. Remember managements best tool--CONQUER & DIVIDE, dont help them.
I guess that was a rant, sorry but I feel slighty better.
Later,
WickedRide

Good for Capital, it sure looks nice.
Lets hope they get a well deserved contract along with a pay raise commensurate with their brothers at ABX/ATI and not being used and abused as a destruction tool as was Eastern Airlines, American Trans Air and I am sure their are other companies that want to follow the Frank Lorenzo School of Airline Management and Destruction while lining their pockets before they sell the scraps, then tell the last employees "if you only took a pay cut we would all be happy"!!!!!
Time for the Railway Labor Act to go!!!! Let Airline Employees truely negotiate without both hands shackled behind their backs all the while management continues to use lawsuits/threats to keep labor at bay. Remember managements best tool--CONQUER & DIVIDE, dont help them.
I guess that was a rant, sorry but I feel slighty better.
Later,
WickedRide

Congrats Cappy! Wicked, I think we'd all agree with your rant, but as long as we keep voting in Republican adminstrations, look for the hose job of the American labor force to continue.

Congrats Cappy! Wicked, I think we'd all agree with your rant, but as long as we keep voting in Republican adminstrations, look for the hose job of the American labor force to continue.
Just a question, didn't Bill Clinton have 8 years to work on changing the Railway Labor Relations Act? So what happened there?

Just a question, didn't Bill Clinton have 8 years to work on changing the Railway Labor Relations Act? So what happened there?

I already sinned by contributing to thread drift. Not going to feed the beast anymore. lol

As much as it pains me to say this, the RLA ain't going anywhere. but I think Hvy's point is whatever political party holds the WH will make the hack appointments to the positions that control our lives within the Beltway. And as much as it REALLY pains me to say this, the Republican Party is not labors friend.

As much as it pains me to say this, the RLA ain't going anywhere. but I think Hvy's point is whatever political party holds the WH will make the hack appointments to the positions that control our lives within the Beltway. And as much as it REALLY pains me to say this, the Republican Party is not labors friend.

In a nutshell, that's what I would have said, should I have said it. Plus balanced budgets, etc. ;)

Latest resources

Back