Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Most of the posts on Capital are pretty old. I see they are hiring, any info from guys who are there about how life is at Capital?

It sucks. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THE LOWEST PAY IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!! This place is run by a bunch of losers.Tell every one you know to stay far away from here. .

Last edited:
Is it 15 on and 15 off? Any other schedules?

It sucks. DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THE LOWEST PAY IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!!!!!! This place is run by a bunch of losers.Tell every one you know to stay far away from here. .

Well, it depends on where you are coming from, now doesn't it?

I know I am stretching here, but could anyone provide and specific info regarding capital? days off? training pay? insurance? hrs/mo?

Thanks...

The schedule is 16 on with the standard 4 days they can get you after that (for overtime) 10 days guaranteed off per month. I don't remember the training pay and the insurance for a family is about 400.00 per month. 401K with very little matching. Like I stated above the pay is very low for the risks that we take...ie. no dispatch only flight followers and they will get you violated at the drop of a hat and then self disclose. 98 + % on time with 727's (you know how thats done). We change chief pilots like people change socks. Go to http://airlinepilotcentral.com/ the pay and a few other things are there. The pilot group as a whole are a pretty good bunch of guys with a few a#$holes in there just like everywhere else you go.
The main customer is BAX with a few runs out of MIA for DHL down to South America. We are in the middle of contract negotiations now and we haven't had a new contract for about 4 years. ALPA came on the property I guess about 8 months ago and they seem to help a lot with the process of getting the new contract through.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back