Cape Air Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoATP

Any agreements with anybody? I've got to go to ACK for a nephew's wedding and that seems to be the way. Hate to spend $250

I think they are in CASS. I've never had a problem jumpseating on them both out of New England and down out of PR. One thing to keep in mind though... if there are no paying passengers, they probably won't run the flight.

I lucked out once with an empty plane out a Boston. They are a pleasure to JS on, with no problems. Will be a piece of cake going to ACK. Try USair outta LGA too. Only one flight each way this time of year though and in a 1900.

they have jumpseat agreements with all airlines, but are not in cass yet...I think they are trying to get into cass though

Cape Air will take unlimited JSeatrs-based on number of open seats. It is a very easy process and the pilots are very friendly.

They can run several sections (planes) for a flight (ie-if there are 12 paxs on the 4pm flight they will use 2 planes).

If there are no paxs booked then they will not run the flight.

What about their Micronesia Operation. I have to get to Guam in January and Tokyo-Saipan-Guam is an Option. They should let CASS sit in the back no?

What about their Micronesia Operation. I have to get to Guam in January and Tokyo-Saipan-Guam is an Option. They should let CASS sit in the back no?

You can ride Evergreen from HIK-UAM. We usually fly 3-4 times a week. We take CASS jumpseaters all over the place.

BTW... Cape Air is a class act all the way around. Its a neat little airline.

Latest resources

Back