• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

candidates position at NPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe Michael Pons has, but he's likely not going to be on the ballot, you'd have to choose him as a write-in.

There are 5 nominees, the top 2 pilots receiving the most nominations will be on the ballot, the rest eligible as write-ins.

It's more than likely going to come down to a battle between JS and MB. Drastically different positions as well...

Will be interesting to see what happens, especially since I'm awaiting System Board and grievance and we don't even have System Board pilots appointed - one was recalled and the other quit.

All 5 persons nominated will be on the ballot. If any of them receive more than 50% of the votes cast, they win, period. If no candidate receives more than 50% of the votes cast, there will be a runoff between the 2 candidates receiving the most votes. In the runoff, a simple majority of votes cast wins.

I stand corrected.

Had asked one of the BoD members and they indicated that, like ALPA, only the top 2 nominees would appear on the ballot.

What I guess he meant is that, like you said, there might be 2 elections, one to determine the top 2 if no one gets 50% +1, then another run-off between the top 2.

Interesting way to do it...

Latest resources

Back