• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cancun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had the salad, drank the water (from the bottles) I was just fine, I wouldn't drink it from the public bathroom sink or anything, but I also have a stomach like a buzzard so maybe that helped. I think you'll be fine. If your going to get a shot I would get a hepatitis shot, but there's three of them and you don't have enough time to get those.

Drink, try to get laid, and be merry. That's what flying a jet for a living is all about.

All inclusive is the way to go. Get up at 9:50 drinking by 10. I agree that Coco Bongo is the place to go. Had one f'n awesome time.

Gearmunky said:
Drink, try to get laid, and be merry. That's what flying a jet for a living is all about.

I hope you were kidding because that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

TurboS7 said:
Getting laid is easy, getting laid by the right women all the time, now that is a challenge.

Not counting celebrities, do the good looking women really play harder to get or is that just a bunch of propaganda?

i went to cancun a couple of times...yeah its a cool place..luckily universal and iccs set us up with all inclusive hotes..pretty awesome for per diem savers.. been to senhor frogs..holy crap, never been to a club like that before..also been to guatemala..that was the biggest sh** hole that ive seen so far.

panama is next on my list for fun places...and nicaragua..nicaragua had the hottest looking women that ive ever seen

oh...new tip...when you greet your handler when you arrive, ask him where you are staying..and make sure you ask him if it on the beach side or laggoon. dont stay on the laggoon side in cancun...that part sucks and is far away from the beach. you'll have to ride the bus with the locals....also, ask the handler if the hotel is all inclusive..i got the handler to switch us to one that was all inclusive and on the beach...i tipped him a 50$ as soon as i opened the door so i think that helped...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back