Cancun crew hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Looking for information on crew hotels in Cancun who offer pilot discounts. Thanks for any info and apologize if this is in the wrong room

Don't be such a pilot. You can find tons of nice, cheap places to stay without having to play the "airline employee" game.

Airtran is using the Westin Resort and Spa in Cancun. The hotel is at the far south end of the hotel zone. The hotel has been clean and quiet on every one of my stays. The food is good and there are at least 2 pools, an awesome fitness center, and a really nice beach.
I'm sure there are a ton of deals out there. Good luck!

At VX we used to stay at the Grand Malia now have moved to the JW Marriott. I knew some inflight that stayed at the Grand Malia through Perx for about $150 with all inclusive.

Much better places to go then Cancun. Just sayin.......

Recommendations? Lookin for all inclusive near beach with reasonable rates and jacuzzi in room!

Skipped honeymoon to go to training so gotta make it up!

Recommendations? Lookin for all inclusive near beach with reasonable rates and jacuzzi in room!

Skipped honeymoon to go to training so gotta make it up!

Hmmm, forgot you were on a budget..... I've stayed at many resorts and the last one in Aruba I really enjoyed. It was the Occidental in Aruba. Not sure who you work for but if I booked in through US Airways Vacations (we get discount) and non-rev'ed down. It was my 4th time to Aruba and I really enjoyed Occidental. USA Today rated it the #2 all inclusive resort..... And I thought I got more then what I paid. I was very pleased and will be going back this year.

Latest resources

Back