• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Canada single pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ssshhhh don't tell the gobvement but i've been tooling around for about 3 months total this year single pilot in a metro, and our company has been running one for the last few years single pilot.. They do not recognize the MEL autopilot deferal authorization although, so if the autopilot kicks it then two pilots are required.

So you just tempted a FED on a public board to come after you, and it's obvious you work at Ameriflight. And yes, their are Feds replying to you on here. Wow.

I believe in the current climate of trying to have a light heart, so if my sarcasm didn't come through enough please let me fix that with a :p, which apparently is the needed FI community for sarcasm? Just in case here after this is all settled we can come across and have a laugh over some :beer: .

And I know there are Feds replying to me on here, and while I haven't had any direct conversation with JAFI, reading what he's written he sounds like a great person with a lot of experience and would be fun to chat with, and I believe that he has some sarcasm and is probably light hearted which again, is needed with all that is happening to many people inside and outside of aviation these days.

So you just tempted a FED on a public board to come after you, and it's obvious you work at Ameriflight. And yes, their are Feds replying to you on here. Wow.

And just incase you missed it I started out my post with a huge case of stealing a line from a beloved character...

www.nonstick.com/sounds/Elmer.gif

dat dat dat dat's all fowks!!!!

-Brian

It's really easy for sarcasm to go wrong on the internet, because typing lacks any tone. Thanks for clearing up that you were just messing around. I've had a rough week, and I apologize if I came across too blunt.

BTW, I have always been a huge Elmer fan! Very nice.

Last edited:
We have approval under our Canadian Ops Specs (Part 135) to operate our Baron 58 and King Air 90 single-pilot.

Latest resources

Back