Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

can i buy a used rj and start up something?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JDREsquire1224

i was like sitting in the plane one day going home and i was thinking to myself and said, dude, if you buy a used rj, it'd probably be cheaper than a new one, and then you could do something with it. but i was like wondering what all i could do with it? i asked the captain i flew with next trip, i said, 'dude if i get one of these, you think i could do stuff with it?' he looked at me weird but i could tell he wasnt a business dude. so i drew up a little plan on a airline cocktail napkin, only problem is i left it in the seat pocket and i dont remember what i wrote on it. so i was wondering if a couple dudes on here could like throw out some ideas on what i could do with a used rj. i mean, starting an airline is like the obvious choice, but maybe i could give flight lessons and stuff too.

Dude, you could pull out all the seats and put in a stripper pole and have a flying titty bar. That would totally rule. Now we just need a snappy name: Poon Clipper?

Take the cargo door off, and it would make a pretty sweet jump plane. Takeoff to exit altitude in about 4 minutes... The exit from under the engine might be a little weird.

Gut the cabin and install foam padding on the walls. We could sell negative G astronaut rides.

Wait, RJ's are so narrow...nevermind.

Run that stripper and pole thing by me again...

You could, like, stop using the word "like" so much... like in your sentences, dude. Hehe

Dude, I think someone needs to cut down on smoking the Cannabis.... :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back