Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

can i buy a used rj and start up something?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dude, this is like totally awesome! I can't really believe that my daddy spent so much money for me to get an advanced degree and all my pilot ratings and I still can't fly for shiite? This is soooooo cooool

Ahhh like dudes, you dudes arent gonna believe this at ALL.....but I was most recently flying on an RJ and found this business plan that some little dude wrote on a napkin about starting up some stuff with an RJ. I like took that dudes napkin to a bank and got a super loan and dudes....I just bought my first of 100 RJ's. Im gonna be flying like dudes all over the place and making tons of cash. All cuz this one dude left a napkin in a seat pocket infront of him is what sprung me some awesome like luck. Thanks dude!

Ahhh like dudes, you dudes arent gonna believe this at ALL.....but I was most recently flying on an RJ and found this business plan that some little dude wrote on a napkin about starting up some stuff with an RJ. I like took that dudes napkin to a bank and got a super loan and dudes....I just bought my first of 100 RJ's. Im gonna be flying like dudes all over the place and making tons of cash. All cuz this one dude left a napkin in a seat pocket infront of him is what sprung me some awesome like luck. Thanks dude!

Thanks, dude...you almost made me spit out the remainder of my Jim Beam 'ya a$$!! :laugh: But, I caught it just in time. Nighty, night and I can't wait to get the F home tomorra. Bye, bye DFW...hello wifey!

"Human Trafficking", dude.

Pull out half the seats, install ferry tanks, then sell the remaining seats at $10,000 US a pop to well-to-do illegal immigrants from a "hub" in Asia somewhere. File a flight plan to Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii; list souls-on-board as "2". Below 18,000 cancel IFR and begin your approach from the northwestern tip of the island. As you descend you will pass near or over Upolu Point, a deserted but long, paved, well-maintained airfield in a sparsely-populated area.

At an oppurtune time and altitude, make a "precautionary divert" there due to an "abnormal fuel indication" or some such BS. Rapidly descend, land, and unload everyone into a waiting tour bus. If done late at night on a Sunday, you should be able to clear all trace of the "cargo" off the property well before any authorities get anywhere near the airport. When the po-pos arrive, say you had a loose cannon plug on the aux tank indication system or such.

Apologize, continue to Hilo. Sell your airplane to Mesa/JO and have it painted in "go!" colors. By this time your friends are on your buddy's fishing boat, heading to Honolulu to start their new life. You are $250,000 richer.

When JO ships the go! operation off to China, offer to ferry your old plane back for him free of charge "for old times' sake, since I have experience on the route and I'd like to help you since I really respect your business".

Do the same thing in reverse, this time running guns, bazookas, and ammo, using another remote field somewhere in Asia (ask around!). You are now AT LEAST half a million dollars richer, and JO gets busted for people trading and gunrunning! Everybody wins! I really mean it, you should try this. It will DEFINITELY work, dude.

Aloha.

"Human Trafficking", dude.

Pull out half the seats, install ferry tanks, then sell the remaining seats at $10,000 US a pop to well-to-do illegal immigrants from a "hub" in Asia somewhere. File a flight plan to Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii; list souls-on-board as "2". Below 18,000 cancel IFR and begin your approach from the northwestern tip of the island. As you descend you will pass near or over Upolu Point, a deserted but long, paved, well-maintained airfield in a sparsely-populated area.

Dude, this is my route next week! Headed to the Philippines. Airplane is tanked and ready to go!!!

http://www.aircraftdelivery.net/flitestar/rplb.jpg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back