Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can anyone recommend a good backpack for the CRJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, like let me tell you about my last trip....

It was the coolest, like, I had my iPod all hooked up an' it was 4 days....so long my pierced-ear hole almost healed 'cause, like, they still don't let us wear 'em. But the hotel was totally cool for skateboarding with a long driveway, and they played Dave at the pool...

I am ASHAMED, completely ASHAMED by these twerps that spike their hair, wear their sunglasses indoors, and treat this industry like their "cool CFI job"... one in which they got to wear a pilot uniform no-less....
Learn some jumpseating etiquette too....how hard is it to be polite and respectful? How hard is it to appreciate the benefit and PRIVILEDGE of flying everywhere for FREE?
I am sick and tired of these fruit cakes that can't spell, or make no effort whatsoever. This is shameful and pathetic.
And get that FFFFF-ing IPOD out of your ears, and take that backpack home to mommy, who apparently taught you NO MANNERS. Act like a pro, fly like a pro, but you can have a good time doing it. It's not that hard.

HA HA!

So the other day I'm in the back of the plane waiting to push from the gate and a ZW guy is jumpseating. The flight was full, so he had to sit in the cockpit jumpseat.

The guy who is a FO had to walk through the 1st class cabin to find an overhead bin for his flight case. As he is walking down the aisle, I notice the following:

1. He is wearing his Oakley sunglasses.

2. He is chewing gum with his mouth open. He is also blowing bubbles with the gum.

3. He has gel spiked hair.

Now, he was jumpseating on a Legacy offline carrier (not US Air) and this is how he presents himself?! wtfo

I know it's business as usual, but I just had to snicker a few times, shake and lower my head.

Just thought I'd report the sighting. Who knows, he may be reading this thread now trying to find the ultimate backpack for the CRJ.

Where did this flight originate? I think I might have seen this guy as well.

Latest resources

Back