Can Aliens fly IFR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ollie said:
If you showed up to any respectable major UFO operator with 200 light years of twin reactor time with no fuel cell levatron time or abductions given, the ruler of the hiring board will laugh you out of the galaxy.
It's people like you that are dragging space flight and time travel down. Where will it all end?

What's the name of that truck driving school...:beer:

Ha! I paid for 50 hours of trans-warp right seat time in a Coalition Utiliner back in the 90's! Then I paid for my HyperFlow 3000 type rating in 2000! With my 1000 hours of local space time I'm way ahead of the curve!!

Hahahahaha...choke...sputter...

Eric

U wish U were in some GOO

VAPOR said:
You've made a lot of stupid posts (and replies) Goo, but this one may be tops. You're confused by double-letter taxiway signs and now you ponder aliens on instruments, don't you have something better to worry about like your wife and Peter North DDS?

Note:

Sticky: Posters- Please limit this forum to general INTERVIEW and hiring chat

Peter North DDS? u lost me on that one P, by the way I just talked to JC and he wants to come by where u work on sat afternoon and visit his old buds, probably bring DP too, are u workin on Sat? call me, I am sittin in AUS on 3 hrs flow to ORD right now, WTF else is new?

Hey whats with the sticky from the admin anyway? did we say something wrong? sorry if so. -GOO

I'm just curious to know if aliens flying smaller UFO's get pissed off when you call them "commuter aliens"...

Lostdog65 said:
Ha! I paid for 50 hours of trans-warp right seat time in a Coalition Utiliner back in the 90's! Then I paid for my HyperFlow 3000 type rating in 2000! With my 1000 hours of local space time I'm way ahead of the curve!!
Eric

And just how much did you pay to extend and retract the cattle mutilation gear for 50 hours? Those old Utiliners are single pilot machines, so you can't log that time anyway. Blah blah blah

And just how much did you pay to extend and retract the cattle mutilation gear for 50 hours? Those old Utiliners are single pilot machines, so you can't log that time anyway. Blah blah blah

The Captain and I did a body transfer on the Galactic 91 legs so I could log PIC. As for the cattle mutilation gear manipulation...well...it only cost me a pair of duranium knee protectors! Fortunately I now have over 2000 hrs of Utiliner time and at least 500 hours of abductee low-level retrievals to my credit.

Eric

Faster than light IFR etc.

"There was a young lady from Wright; Who could travel faster than light."

"She went far away, in her praticular way; and arrived on the preceding night."

This is a no-sh7t little diddy that they teach to graduate physics students.

It was in the book A Briefer History of Time by Steven Hawkings.

I don't pretend to understand Quantum theory, curved space, worm holes, black holes etc. etc. etc. but the book was a hoot.

Latest resources

Back