• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Can Aliens fly IFR?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here in SOCAL, the place is swarming with illegal aliens. The libs want to give them drivers licenses and let them vote so I imagine that there are probably a few that fly IFR as well.

Ollie said:
That's one of the reasons for Chemtrails - it plays on their inability to fly instruments. Chemtrail operators lay special trails to simultaneously decrease visibility and clog the alien ship's main phase reactor. This causes catastrophic engine failure to occur while IMC.

True, but you're forgetting by that injecting a synchronized phase-shifted ion stream into the warp core, you can alter the time-space continuum. This results in a net acceleration of 6.02 x 10^-23, which instantaneously heats the surrounding atmosphere, eliminating IMC. This also results in the matter-energy by-product of crop circles. :erm:

taloft said:
True, but you're forgetting by that injecting a synchronized phase-shifted ion stream into the warp core, you can alter the time-space continuum. This results in a net acceleration of 6.02 x 10^-23, which instantaneously heats the surrounding atmosphere, eliminating IMC. This also results in the matter-energy by-product of crop circles. :erm:

can you launch if it's MEL'd and do a work around in the box?

taloft said:
This results in a net acceleration of 6.02 x 10^-23, which instantaneously heats the surrounding atmosphere, eliminating IMC.

Actually, you are a bit off, it is 6.03 x 10^-23. You eqautional error would catapult one into the nearest star, possible causing a melt down of the very same time space continuum you were trying to use. In effect, it would cause today to be tomorrow and yesterday to be somwhere in the distant future, thereby instantly erasing this thread, since it would not have occurred yet and never could.

Other than that, you are correct:)

Dizel8 said:
Actually, you are a bit off, it is 6.03 x 10^-23. You eqautional error would catapult one into the nearest star, possible causing a melt down of the very same time space continuum you were trying to use. In effect, it would cause today to be tomorrow and yesterday to be somwhere in the distant future, thereby instantly erasing this thread, since it would not have occurred yet and never could.

Other than that, you are correct:)

This is why I hate time travel.

Eric

threegreen said:
You should try teleportation. Much faster, suited to your own time frame.

Did that once...arrived sans clothing...stupid coupon said half-off.

Eric

inthegoo said:
If they get here, and it's IFR, do they just turn around and go all the way home?

I didn't know they flew...I thought they simply swam the river or crawled through a tunnel to get here..

WTF, when did these basterds start flying???

Geez, next thing you know someones gonna want to give them a drivers license or a SS card...

great!

Lead Sled said:
Here in SOCAL, the place is swarming with illegal aliens. The libs want to give them drivers licenses and let them vote so I imagine that there are probably a few that fly IFR as well.

Well the Dems need to get votes SOMEHOW.........

Latest resources

Back