Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure they can fly IFR...

they just can't log it.

Not sure how long the upgrades are taking or the QOL.

inthegoo said:
If they get here, and it's IFR, do they just turn around and go all the way home?

That's one of the reasons for Chemtrails - it plays on their inability to fly instruments. Chemtrail operators lay special trails to simultaneously decrease visibility and clog the alien ship's main phase reactor. This causes catastrophic engine failure to occur while IMC.

inthegoo said:
If they get here, and it's IFR, do they just turn around and go all the way home?

Don't think so. I understand once they cross the river, they are "follow roads" qualified and cleared direct LAX.

The one I saw the other day must have been a former MESA pilot, he was ALL over the sky. He didn't even have his Mode C on.

Aliens

What is the QOF for UFOs pilots? When they fly down to earth how many days are they away from their 2 head 7 arms 4 legs loved one?

And do you think theres any kind of bitching between the aliens that fly the uFOS than come to Earth and the aliens that fly domestic UFOs flighhts? civil and military aline pilots?

b82rez said:
I hate this message board

Don't hate the player, hate the game, brother.

Fernando said:
What is the QOF for UFOs pilots? When they fly down to earth how many days are they away from their 2 head 7 arms 4 legs loved one?

And do you think theres any kind of bitching between the aliens that fly the uFOS than come to Earth and the aliens that fly domestic UFOs flighhts? civil and military aline pilots?

I wonder if they hire foreign nationals and what the pay is.

I'm an alien and fly IFR

This thread sucks

Latest resources

Back