Campaign Email- Dan Brannan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
shamrock said:
Just curious, but why was a thread about that someone looking to become President of Airline Pilots Association moved to the Non-Aviation section?

The mods, for whatever reason, think that this is political, and so moved it to NARC. That would be my guess.

I heard from a TSA jumpseater the other night that Dan Brannan got fired from DHL right about the time that he started campaigning for the job.

Duane needs to go.

Last edited:
JD2003 said:
I heard from a TSA jumpseater the other night that Dan Brannan got fired from DHL right about the time that he started campaigning for the job.

Yeah, because jumpseat rumors are ALWAYS true.

Brannan got canned, but will probably regain his job via the grievence process. His website is fluff. No substance other that emotional saber waving, including an SOS. A shutdown is not workable.

I'm voting for him. His style reminds me of Ross, before he got to be a d1ck. I like him. I hope everyone votes for him. A solidified union is what is needed. One with leadership. And beer:beer:

Oh, and yes, I did get the memo.

sky37d said:
I'm voting for him. His style reminds me of Ross, before he got to be a d1ck. I like him. I hope everyone votes for him. A solidified union is what is needed. One with leadership. And beer:beer:

Oh, and yes, I did get the memo.

Are you eligible to vote?

Latest resources

Back