Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Regul8r

Old School
What's the 411 on this place? Am I hearing correctly that they just aquired some more aircraft including a G-IV? Any info on Pay, Benefits, Schedule?

Used to work at DPA don't kno if they got a new plane you should check their website and see.

Camden New Hire

I just started there a couple of weeks ago. So far seems like a great place to be. They just took over T-Bird Aviation's facility at DPA. They also took over a G-IV, Citation II, King Air 200 and 90. Additionally they have two Challengers, a Lear 60 and 35, with a brand new Lear 45 on the way soon. I have been out of aviation for 4.5 years and was hired as a Lear 60/35 co-pilot at $51k to start. Terry Williams is the DO and is a GREAT individual who seems to really have the pilots interests at heart. Should be a great opportunity for rapid advancement as well. PM me if you need any other info.

I've been there for 4 years and have seen exponential improvement in the last 6 months to a year. Terry is a great DO and the office personnel including Dispatch do a great job overall.

Camden has stated a goal of attracting and keeping top pilots. All I can say is that our pay is now at or above standard for the industry, depending on tenure and experience.

Additionally, Camden's maintenence is top notch. This comes from a former Camden pilot who has worked at many charter companies. Having worked at AirNet for 4 years as a comparison, I agree it is top notch.

A slight correction to UAL's post. It is a new Lear 40, not a 45, that we are bringing on, but I think the point is that new equipment is always a good thing.

Hope this helps.

Belive me, I have seen bad and I have worked for myself (being your own boss can be great), in comparison everything that UAL and Hook 'em say appears to be true. Can't say enough good things about Terry. He is a stand up guy that will treat you with respect and go to bat for the pilots with mngt. Things sound like they have vastly improved and they are still working to make it even better.

See ya at the hangar soon Hook 'Em

Is Camden currently looking for pilots? Any info on future hiring plans? What is the best way to get a resume into the right hands?

No we are not, sorry. We hired 6-8 new guys since March, myself include, and we are fully staffed right now. Also, although you don't have to be typed, it does seem for the most part that you have to at least be current on the equipment they are hiring for. I'll update next time I hear that we are hiring.

Whoa! Wait a minute. We are definitely still hiring. Qualified Lear 60 pilots should apply. I don't know about the King Airs, but help is needed on the 60.

Latest resources

Back