Calls for the SWA 2/17 class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SWA Chief call for 2/17

Just got the official call from the PHX assistant Chief for the Feb. 17th SWA class.

I feel like it is safe to resign from my current job.

This person told me they still ran a scheduled class after 9/11.

See Yall in Big D

jinxy:D

Got the call from the Chief Pilot

Got the call at 1210L CST 30JAN03. Time now 1231L CST.

Got the call to "Officially" invite me to the 17FEB Class. The call came from the Houston Office.

See ya in Big D.

Cheers.:)

Congrats!!!

Far out, dude! That's California for "Outstanding!" :D

Hoping to hear the same... soon. The ants are really gettin' to me!:eek:

Gotta tell you guys, I am envoius of all of you getting a class date at SWA. It sounds like you all waited a long time for this too> Congratulations! I just applied last November, got the thank you letter, got a request for an update 2 weeks ago, and went to the Air Inc job fair in Dallas and heard a lot of encouraging things from the recruiters. Don't know what their timeline is, but I would like nuthin better than to get on with SWA! Unemployment sucks!

17 February class

I got the call from a PHX Assistant Chief Pilot this A.M for the 17 Feb class. I was potentially a Stop Loss guy, but it looks like the waiver request floated, so Dallas here I come!

I look forward to meeting the rest of you in the class, and wish the best to the rest of the poolees, and folks waiting for interviews to start.

Huh??

Can anyone tell me why the calls from assistant chief pilots come from different bases? Why not all from the same base? Is there any significance to this?

Congratulations!!!!!

Feb 17th.

I heard from a CP from Baltimore this afternoon and got the first welcome to the company. Looking forward to the trip to Dallas.

OF

Calls come from the pilot base you live nearest; the assumption being that you will eventually be based there.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back