Calling Satpak77???????????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lowecur

So tell me again...............What is FRNT selling for today? In case your math is poor, it's up 20% since 10/20 and I'm going to ride it for a while longer. Keep betting on those winners Charles Schwab.:laugh: :laugh:

:beer:

lowecur said:
So tell me again...............What is FRNT selling for today? In case your math is poor, it's up 20% since 10/20 and I'm going to ride it for a while longer. Keep betting on those winners Charles Schwab.:laugh: :laugh:

:beer:

Congratulations Lowecur on your gain!! You should lock in your profits now and put the money into SKYW if you want to stay in airlines!! Thank me later!!

dude

chill, you had a 50/50 chance of being right or being wrong. You called heads and flipped the coin, and it landed on heads....

I recommend Ritalin or Prozac for your internal struggles and desires for the forum members to recognize your obvious market intelligence

I am out of equities anyway and long Frozen Orange Juice and Short Corn

later

satpak77 said:
????

who the he11 are the Dukes

Randolph and Mortimer Duke, who allegedly paid Clarence Beeks to steal the DOA crop report as to get an early look on which way to go on frozen concentrated orange juice.

Hey Sack Pat,

Instead of trading sunkist check out Trading Places. Its a great movie. Especially if you have been spending a lot of time doing nothing in your moms basement (or your bedroom as I like to call it) and havent seen much sunlight in a while.

Get out and enjoy the life that is passing you by dude. Common everyone has seen that movie.

And take this sh!tty thread to the Yahoo Finance message BORED where other shorters spend most of their time trying to make 14 dollars the hard way.

Louis: "Looking good Billy Ray!"
Billy Ray: "Feeling good Louis!"

Latest resources

Back