• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Calling out piaggiop180!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avantscare...that's funny! I learn a lot from reading the pilot boards. I still recall the chuckle we all got from the company's typo....Mr. Moisture...:D They changed the "M" to a "B", but not fast enough. It's said that laughter is a great stress reliever, hence, the dark humor that surfaces when one is dealing with a difficult situation. Sooo....Avantscare it is, huh? You know, they do it to themselves. If the name fits, it's not the pilots' fault.

i have heard nothing. have you heard anything more about the DO?

piaggiop180 said:
No need to call me out just thought i was clearing up a rumor and spoke to him directly.

Ok fine, there is alot of stories, some even crazy, what was the story?

netjetwife

Netjetwife, you have got to be the most annoying person I have ever seen. Is there anything that you do not respond to? What are you getting paid for this? Don't tell me that you actually care about us and our families, that's crap and everyone knows it.

The pilots that know my husband are not at all surprised by my level of interest and desire to participate in a discussion of the issues. Nor do they question the fact that we BOTH are concerned with what happens to the other frac families. The members of this board who send me PMs on a regular basis have no doubts as to my sincerity. I am frequently asked to give advice (via PMs) by those who read my posts and see a caring, informed person who they feel will take the time to answer their questions. I trust you to understand why I will continue to listen to others, rather than yourself.
NJW

Jolimon said:
Netjetwife, you have got to be the most annoying person I have ever seen. Is there anything that you do not respond to? What are you getting paid for this? Don't tell me that you actually care about us and our families, that's crap and everyone knows it.

Just because NJW is by far smarter and more informed than your wife, that's no reason to poke your nose in this thread if that's the only thing you can come up with. I happen to be acquainted with NJW, and she's sincere about what she writes, no matter how annoying you may find her. It's safe to say she's gone through personal anguish that you know nothing about. You're uninformed, and out of the loop.

Thanks for the support, Angry, especially in my personal battle. She refused to go in for the interview, and told me I was "up the creek" if I didn't have it in writing. That makes interesting listening material when I play back the tape.:eek:

Critical things do need to be documented. Best of luck to all the Options pilots as they move into the contract negotiating phase of the fight for fairness. I, too, am shifting gears in my personal battle. Time to prove it.

My wife has better things to do than hang out and watch a website all day. The simple fact is, this website is full of stories and rumors. It is always best to ask the source rather than believe everything you read. Netjetwife is clearly here to support the union, look at the posts. I don't care either way, I am just tired of every thread being turned into a pro union rally. If you don't like the company you work for than leave and go somewhere else, it's that easy.

Latest resources

Back