Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Medeco

SQUIB
I was looking at our(ASA) perfomance numbers this morning and noticed that today we have 902 departures.

Of course for ASA that is all Delta flying.

I'm interested if others can post the exact number of departures scheduled for your Delta flying today.

Its pretty consistant that RP and Shuttle out perform us daily, but I want to know number of departures to get a better picture.

Thanks

Medeco

Today, SkyWest has 1,795 total flts. DL-476, UA-1150, YX-169

By the way Medeco, what's your favorite New Belgium flava? Let me guess. Flat Tire. Sunshine Wheat is a much better summertime brew, ahhhhh. The first whiff of an opened bottle smells like Fruit Loops. My all time favorite Beer from the The Fort (Fort Collins) would have to be from CooperSmith's, the Cask Conditioned Punjabi Pale Ale. A pitcher of that and your ready to through down a burrito from Big City Burrito.

Last edited:
Yeah,

Fat tire, but the problem I have is the state laws in Georgia with regard to distribution of beer.

New Belgium is being held hostage by a distributor with the rights to sell in Georgia, and refuses for some stupid reason to sell any of their beer.

So, Fat Tire is the only thing on tap at any bar that can sell it.

I'm looking for the RP numbers since they are at the top 98% of the time.
Medeco

Where do you get fat tire around the ATL? I have never seen it anywhere-not to get off topic here. I ask everywhere and the bartender always looks as if they know my pain, but they can't get Fat Tire.

Latest resources

Back