• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Call sign

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So does your wife. Hope and you and the kids you think are yours have a nice holiday.

I'm a widower and my two kids are adopted and grown up. "Holiday"? Are you serious? I'm going to have a peaceful CHRISTMAS. The only pilots who suck are the ones with no sense of humor and luckily we have a way to "avoid" them while bidding. You and the other genious's who chimed in are the ones I avoid. My comment was an extremely obvious thread "hijack" with a really obviously stupid thing that was meant to make the less obtuse readers chuckle and that's all. Have a nice Kwanza.

You gotta remember get2flyn, he's a bitter OLD fo who's trying to recapture what he's lost on our backs..

Back in 97-99 when I was flying 135 for a military contract the FBI out of Lakehurst used Idaho and Ross as call signs.

I'm a widower and my two kids are adopted and grown up. "Holiday"? Are you serious? I'm going to have a peaceful CHRISTMAS. The only pilots who suck are the ones with no sense of humor and luckily we have a way to "avoid" them while bidding. You and the other genious's who chimed in are the ones I avoid. My comment was an extremely obvious thread "hijack" with a really obviously stupid thing that was meant to make the less obtuse readers chuckle and that's all. Have a nice Kwanza.

You're a typical Eastie. You try and throw a few jabs that you consider "extremely obvious" thread hijack but it's the usual thinly veiled insults. When somebody jabs back you act dismayed at the "geniuses" (spell check much?) who lack a sense of humor. Seeing how it's evidently all quiet at the Charlie household, maybe a little introspective time would do you some good. Try considering what you have to be thankful for instead of how your incorrectly perceived rookies are supposedly "stealing" your so call "career" and you might actually find a little peace. So, good luck with that.

You gotta remember get2flyn, he's a bitter OLD fo who's trying to recapture what he's lost on our backs..

Yeah, I typically avoid these sorts of back and forth, monkey s**t fights, but sometimes I'm ashamed to say I get sucked in.

I see this got moved to GA Discussion. Good...that's where it belongs.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back