Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
Hats off to CALALPA for voting that POS TA down!!! It's a new era at CAL!! CAL better come next time with more than a freaking 2 percent pay increase. Screw you CAL!!!! Back to my rum and coke now. :beer:

I think the tide is starting to turn here. I really thought the MEC was going to cave and pass it. Glad they voted this POS down!

Basics-

A revenue sharing plan to allow us to share with United instead of just code sharing. I think we are allowed revenue sharing with international carriers, not domestic.

-2% pay raise
-IRO for both crossings (from my understanding, DHs over and then works coming back)
-required BF seat instead of first row of coach for rest station if aircraft not equipped for crew rest
-furloughs averted (furloughees could take a COLA if wanted and no furlough clause except the usual crud with one item being if Gulf Coast fuel averaged above $170 for 20 days)

A few other items also. It boiled down to the managment getting the world and the pilots getting what we should already have.

Being one of the furloughees, I am interested in seeing what happens next month with 148 less people on board for the schedule. The holidays will be more interesting.

Last edited:
it wasn't for larger RJ's they want to be able to revenue share with UAL in the Star Alliance and our Scope does not allow it.

They know better then to try for larger RJ's

Next step-

Most likely mgmt will sweeten the pot and come back. All part of the bluff for both sides.

You think it is funny that there are no threads about the TA, think about how funny it is that CAL guys didn't know about this except for a private forum. No word from the union until they said they voted it down and then they didn't even tell you what they voted down. Talk about mushrooms.

Latest resources

Back