CAL/UAL Merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ToThePain

Anyone heard if this is still a possibility? This is not intended to be flame bait, we have a UAL Captain in our squadron that says that UAL pilots are still talking about this as a psooibility in the next year or two.

Last edited:
ToThePain said:
Anyone heard if this is still a possibility? This is not intended to be flame bait, we have a UAL Captain in our squadron that says that UAL pilots are still talking about this as a psooibility in the next year or two.

Inconcievable!.................................

Sorry, just couldn't resist the princess bride quote with your avatar T.T.P. Anything is possible in aviation in the next year or two.

Well, I'll put it this way... Larry Kellner has said that if Delta and NW combine, he'd be on the next plane to Chicago...

Lets all hope this doesn't come about - I don't want to have to go down to UA wages.

2 to 3 years? I don't think it'll be that long. Who knows, the Delta pilots could change things by this time next week.

I had heard from a CO jumpseater that this was not going to happen. As far as the classic movie P's Bride! Great flick.

"Plato? Aristotle? MORONS!"

"Rodents of Unusual size? I don't believe they exist"

LOL!

"I have some rope up here"....."Now stop that rhyming and I MEAN it.....anybody want a peanut?"..great flick...

Latest resources

Back