• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL/UAL merger statistics

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am absolutely serious. Vice versa my opinion would not change.

Why should people at a nearly bankrupt airline (UAL) go ahead of people at a semi-successful company (CAL)?

If UAL and CAL merge...you better believe CAL boys are not going to stand for DOH. There is no reason some UAL FO hired in 1998 should be ahead of a 2005 CAL hire.

You UAL folk should be happy just to have a job. CAL people have better career progression,

Hey man, don't be such an ass. Try to be an adult about things that can and will create bad feelings. Don't start that crap. If it's going to happen, we both have good people working on the issue. Not swinging at anyone on the other side of the isle. ALPA National, Hey, I'm all for it. I say lets have a barbecue using the building. But that's a different issue.

Why should people at a nearly bankrupt airline (UAL) go ahead of people at a semi-successful company (CAL)?

Looking at your previous posts you are just a punk from the RJ crowd. What? Are you a 2006 newhire? Grow up and behave little man!

I have a lot of CAL friends, whatever happens I hope we can work it out FAIR for both sides.

"nearly bankrupt" "semi-successful" YOU CRACK ME UP!

LOL!

Hey man, don't be such an ass. Try to be an adult about things that can and will create bad feelings. Don't start that crap. If it's going to happen, we both have good people working on the issue. Not swinging at anyone on the other side of the isle. ALPA National, Hey, I'm all for it. I say lets have a barbecue using the building. But that's a different issue.

Well said Jonny

WHATEVER YOU SAY PAL!

Looks like we have another guy sniffing Bolivian flake!

Reality hurts. Oh well, we will all see I guess.

SEBD

How about because the difference between "semi successful and "nearly bankrupt" is about 0.5 microseconds in this industry and has zero to do with the job performance of the pilots. You're saying that pilots should be awarded huge dividends or shoved to the bottom of the list based upon their ability to forecast the future when they were hired 10+ years ago. Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

What it all comes down to is greed... seems to me that everyone makes the argument that benefits *them* the most and then tries to justify screwing the next guy with some back a$$wards logic.

How about this for fair... stop trying to take someone else's job and just do yours and your turn will come eventually.

Lets hope this dim-witted moron is not a fair representation of the CAL population.

The CAL crews i've talked to, the majority don't want this to happen, but in the same breath they also say they hope everything goes smoothly if it does. I take that as they don't want to screw their brothers ans sisters over at UAL.Fair and equitable I guess, whatever that means.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back