CAL Sim Interview Prep Options

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FOAgain

Have an interview scheduled later this month, and want to do the sim prep. Called Alteon here at DFW today only to learn that their MD-80 sim has been removed. Called Higher Power, and wouldn't you know, they use the same sim. I think there is someone doing them in Houston, possibly at the CAL training center. Anyone know? Thanks!

I did mine with CPT in the continental sim and it was worth every penny. It was more money but it was nice to fly the actual sim. PM me if need any more info.

Another Eagle ?! Congrats!

Well it's not done yet, but I'm hopeful. Nice to get a little Eagle network going there eh?

I know of quite a few that have gone lately....all FOs....Ive got somone pulling for me .... BEST of luck!! The hard part is over.... hopefully ill be there soon too!

I know of quite a few that have gone lately....all FOs....Ive got somone pulling for me .... BEST of luck!! The hard part is over.... hopefully ill be there soon too!

I'm in the same boat as an FO and also have a sponsor. My fingers are crossed. Good luck guys!!

FO again.

Check your PM's. Good luck with your interview. I am not sure who does the 80 sim prep now but I would recommend trying to get one..or at the very least getting a hold of the profile (aviationinterviews.com is a good place). As far as the interview..it's laid back. Just be yourself.
Keep digging man. Looks like your tunnel is almost complete and escape is imminent!

FO again.

Check your PM's. Good luck with your interview. I am not sure who does the 80 sim prep now but I would recommend trying to get one..or at the very least getting a hold of the profile (aviationinterviews.com is a good place). As far as the interview..it's laid back. Just be yourself.
Keep digging man. Looks like your tunnel is almost complete and escape is imminent!

Thanks chief! Higher Power said they could do a prep in a 737, but I figured that would just confuse me. Totally different airplane. If I can't get a prep, I'll just have to go with the gouge to get ready. Watch the MD80 break anyway!

Latest resources

Back