Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mamba20

Do what now?
I'd just like to take a moment and thank all the scabs and yes voters from contract '02 and say thank you for selling out the junior guys here at CAL. I'm now going into my 4th rolled day off. Its a good thing I don't have a life or anything!

That "A" fund you guys are so worried about? Yeah I'll vote to sell that sucker out the first chance I get, perhaps you can see what its like to be sold up the river! Shame on you for screwing the junior guys.

for those of us who are not CAL pilots, what is a rolled day off?

As a CAL pliot, I take offense to your ignorance, sir :D

To answer your question, our current contract allows reassignment into days off or moving reserve's day off however and when ever scheduling desires.

I am looking forward to one more summer of not knowing when I will be home for 3 months in a row, but hopefully only one more summer.

Oh i'm saving my sick time for summer. And I intend to use it!!

And nice early April fools joke with that contract proposal CAL. Scope is not for sale. Not now not ever! FUPM

Sick call - Continental

Call sick and don't be affraid of intimidated by your Chief Pilot..

I think i'll be getting sick not once, but twice this summer..

Let's dance shall we CAL? You hired me without health benefits, 30K /year salary, and no reserve rules.. it's time for me (and many other new hires here) to pay you back.. FUPM

Last edited:
CAL pilots never call in sick. CAL pilots work sick out of fear of calling in sick.

If you don't believe me ask a CAL pilot how the contract negotiating is going? How did Northwest get double time pay for extra flying? NWA called in sick en mass. It made the papers. NWA management screamed bloody murder and the NWA guys continued to call in sick till they got what they wanted.

CAL pilots haven't done anything in 27 years.

CAL pilots never call in sick. CAL pilots work sick out of fear of calling in sick.

If you don't believe me ask a CAL pilot how the contract negotiating is going? How did Northwest get double time pay for extra flying? NWA called in sick en mass. It made the papers. NWA management screamed bloody murder and the NWA guys continued to call in sick till they got what they wanted.
CAL pilots haven't done anything in 27 years.

Well, times are a changing. This isn't your daddy's CAL anymore. We're not gonna put up with it any longer. FUPM.

Crucianpilot is right.. times are changing.

I have never seen so many pilots pissed off inside a company like im seeing here at CAL. I'm one of them. Unless things change drastically here at CAL, i could care less about this place going down..

NO is my vote on this one..

Latest resources

Back