• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Pilots Survery for C'08 is out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I took mine and I am asking my friends and co-workers to do the same and have your input heard.

40% at a minimum!

I did mine! The new hires hopefully will be able to carry this vote.

Spread the word that a 15 or 20% raise is unacceptable!! Look no further than what American is demanding. Let's bring back the dignity to this career.

53% cash pay raise, pre-constructed lines (elimination of PBS), 1 for 2 duty rig, 1 for 3.5 trip rig, 1.5x pay for all open time, 1.5x pay for all flying done in a month above 80 hours, trip touching for vacation, no training on days off, pay for CBT work done outside of ground school, health insurance from day 1, no FOs as IRO. This is my initial list of needs for Contract '08. Does anybody have others to add that I have missed?

53% cash pay raise, pre-constructed lines (elimination of PBS), 1 for 2 duty rig, 1 for 3.5 trip rig, 1.5x pay for all open time, 1.5x pay for all flying done in a month above 80 hours, trip touching for vacation, no training on days off, pay for CBT work done outside of ground school, health insurance from day 1, no FOs as IRO. This is my initial list of needs for Contract '08. Does anybody have others to add that I have missed?

Great ideas! I went back and did it again to add some of your ideas. Thanks!

I like you.

Throw in all that with no junior manning for line holders or reserves (A day off is a day off) and my interest will be sparked...

What's really sad is many of those needs I listed were in my old post 911 conscesionary CBA with Air Wisconsin. I'm not even shooting for the stars with this. That is simply a list of things that will need to be in a TA for me to have a chance of voting yes. Most "good" REGIONALS have these types of things in their contracts. Junior manning is really a fact of life when it comes to this business. How about this...no more than 5 junior man events in a calender year? We had that at AWAC as well. And if you are junior manned, you give Scheduling 3 of your days you are working later in the month and they have to pick one of those 3 to give you off.

What's really sad is many of those needs I listed were in my old post 911 conscesionary CBA with Air Wisconsin. I'm not even shooting for the stars with this. That is simply a list of things that will need to be in a TA for me to have a chance of voting yes. Most "good" REGIONALS have these types of things in their contracts. Junior manning is really a fact of life when it comes to this business. How about this...no more than 5 junior man events in a calender year? We had that at AWAC as well. And if you are junior manned, you give Scheduling 3 of your days you are working later in the month and they have to pick one of those 3 to give you off.

ACA had no junior manning allowed. A day off was a day off. If they wanted you to come in, they would have to make it worth your while (negotiate.. drop a trip for you, double pay.. etc)... but you didn't have to work if you didn't want to.

You could be extended on your last day of duty up to 5hrs, I believe (might have been 4), but that was it. It was also paid 150% the first two times and 200% after that.

CAL '08, just shootin for a good regional contract... ;)

If you were at Air Willie, how about rest not starting until REACHING the hotel room. That's a simple brilliant one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back