Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL PILOTS Check Your Pay Rate for JAN!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Continental

Farting on your Jumpseat
Apparently there is some sort of "problem" that has not been reported. Well at least to us.
Check your Jan pay rate. Notice anything. Most have defaulted to SNB pay. All types. File a claim and you may see it around May.

Top companies to work for my Ass!

Apparently there is some sort of "problem" that has not been reported. Well at least to us.
Check your Jan pay rate. Notice anything. Most have defaulted to SNB pay. All types. File a claim and you may see it around May.

Top companies to work for my Ass!
Mine did the same thing, I wouldn't worry about it until the end of the month, they are probably just updating some sort of software. I frequently see short lived anomolies in my pay register. My bet, by Monday all will be back to normal, if not sooner.

Don't get too worked up about it. There are actually TWO pay registers that payroll uses. The one we see in CCS and the other one that is a manual pay register. You never get to see your paper pay register. The two are reconciled by the 10th of the month. If you really want, ask one of the ladies to email you a copy of the manual pay register and you can compare the two.

There's a bulletin out explaining the software "glitch".

Once upon a time I would have just dismissed it as that and walked away. Now I wonder if they're just intentionally screwing with us?

Either way, its nothing to worry about.

Just wait 'till mgmt gets around to presenting their economics counter proposal (prob sometime after the March MEC mtg), then you'll have something to get riled up about.

Mine did the same thing, I wouldn't worry about it until the end of the month, they are probably just updating some sort of software. I frequently see short lived anomolies in my pay register. My bet, by Monday all will be back to normal, if not sooner.
a fix to this issue has been loaded as of 10:40 CT this morning (January 11).

Guess I'm not so dumb after all:)

Latest resources

Back