Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Pilots: Any details on the Mechanic's TA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flopgut

Anybody know if this TA includes both UAL and CAL? Raises of how much?It's pretty dead on that forum.

Talked to a mx guy yesterday and he said it was a TA sent for vote and that it's failed. He laughed and said that he was getting a 15 cent an hour pay increase. His quote was, "f**k em". Seems there's quite a lot of pissed off people at CAL, soon to be Yonited and same ol management. This is gonna be fun.

Time for the mechs to shut 'er down.

Talked to a mx guy yesterday and he said it was a TA sent for vote and that it's failed. He laughed and said that he was getting a 15 cent an hour pay increase. His quote was, "f**k em". Seems there's quite a lot of pissed off people at CAL, soon to be Yonited and same ol management. This is gonna be fun.

A Newark MX guy told me he thought it was going to pass, mainly due to the IAH mechanics thinking it was a good deal. IAH outnumbers EWR.

I honestly think IAH is a much different base from the past. There's quite a few pissed off people in IAH and word is getting around what BS we put up with. I think there's a lot of people wanting to burn it down.

Latest resources

Back