• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL newhire Equip?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, apparently some fool decided to stay at Express rather than take the job offer and it's led to an increase in hiring.

And anger and stupid statements. Just ignore Pocono, she's a child and if ignored she will go away. She's a flamer.

From my instructor on Thursday. Hiring 500 between now and March 2008.

Is this due to all the new hires quitting and or bypassing class dates?

Maybe it's because the 15 300s that were supposed to be parked next year are staying and they need to hire an additional 150+ pilots on top of the 500 already planned by next May? Of course if it wasn't for the decreasing amount of trips being able to sleep past 4AM on day 1 or the imminent destruction of the EWR base ala CLE or possibly having my livelyhood taken away by Mesa, CHQ, Gojet, SKYW (insert bottomfeeder here), or getting really tired of LCH, MGM, BPT etc., or getting sick of 4 hr. EWR ground stops, or only 3 female FAs this year not old enough to be my mom, or only the minimum 12 days off a month after 7 years, then maybe I would have stayed at Express too! Enjoy your career in the Minor Leagues, Pocono. Let us know how that FedEx interview turns out!

No, apparently some fool decided to stay at Express rather than take the job offer and it's led to an increase in hiring.

Now that is funny!!!

This tool thinks UPS or FedEx will be calling him next week, but he could have been a great example of how certain types still slip through the cracks...

A friend of mine was hired a month ago. He was told class will be Aug or Sept. but could be moved up. Anyone in the know??????????????

I know that guy. He's not all there.:D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back