• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL loses 10-year old little girl

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me guess. It was a Continental Connection flight with two RJs being boarded through the same door. What I loved at ORD was when we had SGF and SPI (Springfield, MO and IL) boarding through same door onto open ramp. We ALWAYS had people get on the wrong flight.

"Continental Airlines confirmed Monday that its contract carrier ExpressJet put an unaccompanied minor traveling from Boston to Cleveland on the wrong airplane over the weekend, sending the 10-year-old girl to Newark instead."

It seems Continental would like to deflect all of the blame onto XJT but the fact remains that all of the agents in BOS are CAL agents not XJT. Sure the FA has some part in the mistake but to deflect all of the blame on XJT is misleading.

"Continental Airlines confirmed Monday that its contract carrier ExpressJet put an unaccompanied minor traveling from Boston to Cleveland on the wrong airplane over the weekend, sending the 10-year-old girl to Newark instead."

It seems Continental would like to deflect all of the blame onto XJT but the fact remains that all of the agents in BOS are CAL agents not XJT. Sure the FA has some part in the mistake but to deflect all of the blame on XJT is misleading.

That is what I was thinking, they are all CAL employees at these airports?

I tell ya what though, it is amazing how dumb, "adults" get at the airport. It's like someone sucked the little bit of brain power they once had and put it in their luggage, which by the way is now lost.

Agreed on all counts.

TRUTH.

The CAL Agent blew it and the XJT FA did not check the paperwork before she signed it.

Let me guess. It was a Continental Connection flight with two RJs being boarded through the same door. What I loved at ORD was when we had SGF and SPI (Springfield, MO and IL) boarding through same door onto open ramp. We ALWAYS had people get on the wrong flight.

The regional I flew for had this problem all the time. You'd think they would learn, but would rather cram as many RJs into one jetway as possible.

Latest resources

Back