CAL interview 11-13

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL, nice one, I will give you that!

But then again, you are the one going to work at CAL, so who is the more foolish one. LOL

You know you don't get insurance right?

Just let it go. Do you really believe anyone takes you seriously with this rant you've been on?

I actually find Pocono quite amusing. I take no offense and usually laugh alot. Its an anonymous message board. Everything with a grain of salt.

Pocono,

When are you going to let us know who you are? You seem to be a little afraid to disclose your identity. COWARD! Get a life! CAL is a great company and am very proud to be here! Shut your mouth and go fly your RJ!

Have fun working with guys like this at CAL.

I'm saving myself for something better, just like when I was .....um, nevermind. LOL

Pocono,

Why do you have to take a shot at everyone who wants to work at CAL? You made your decision (so you say) OK fine move on life is to short. Does it really make you feel better to attack everyone for making a personal decision that is different from yours?

Anyway you are a coward. I posted my name in response to your offer, and you never posted your name. Speaks volumes about your integrity and the person you really are. I know hundreds of former and some current Xjet folks and have flown with many of them over the years. As a whole CALEXP/XJET are some of the best pilots and strongest unionists I know. Just goes to prove in every group there are a always few exceptions.

LOL, nice one, I will give you that!

But then again, you are the one going to work at CAL, so who is the more foolish one. LOL

You know you don't get insurance right?

The sting of rejection will last a lifetime in this case.

Probably not as harsh as the other stinging sensations you feel...right Pocono?

We are all waiting for you to tall us who you are Pocono. ????? Are you ashamed to disclose your identity?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back