CAL Guys?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, nice.

Yeah, Jonny, things are movin' pretty quick. I was only a couple numbers away from a line in may. I am wondering if I'll get called less once I get the hundred hours in, should happen on my next trip.

I concur with the quick movement and utilization. I was on RSV for my first month in Apr with most weekends off (A-RSV....long call). My Month-to-date block is 92hrs.

What's funny is that while in training, you're told, "You'll never go over guarantee". Right.......I'm not complaining though, because I'm holding a line next month with 14 days off and every trip is commutable at least on one end.

It really is a great place to be (still can't believe I'm here), but I do sympathize with the guys/gals who suffered in 02' and prior to fund our current growth and good times. This is my home for life (barring any furlough) so I'm looking at the long term with rank and file.

does cle only have the 737 based there? and how senior is that?

CLE is only 737 and is a pretty small base; there are currently about 130 F/Os there compared with 1000+ each in EWR and IAH (on all aircraft combined).

Given that it's so small, it runs pretty senior, but I'm pretty sure you could get there within six months or so.

Latest resources

Back