CAL Documents

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

LJDRVR

Does anybody have the PDF CAL interview documents converted to Word files? If so, would you be willing to share?

Just trying to keep things neat, and I don't have a typewriter.

Thanks!

Seriously guys, this isn't that hard. Even I figured it out, and I'm of the great unwashed turboprop caste. All the FAA docs that CAL provides the link to are of the fill-in PDF variety. Just type it right in to the document. The only document that isn't fill-in-able is the fingerprint form, and the interview/HR people never have to see that one.

And yes, I'm bitter.

sorry man maybe you miss understood me. I am looking for the list of the documents they want. I do not have any pdf forms in front of me. Sorry

KSUPILOT said:
I am looking for the list of the documents they want.

1. Your Pilot licenses (front and back,)
2.Your current First Class Medical form 8500-9 (short form),
3.Your current First Class Medical form 8500-8 (long form),
4.Your Radio Telephone Operator Permit,
5.Your Social Security card,
6.Your current Driver’s License,
7.Your current valid Passport that allows you to fly unrestricted internationally,
8.College transcripts,
9.DD214 if separated from the military.
10.Current ATP Written Exam results, if you do not hold an ATP rating. If your ATP written is expired, you must provide a letter of employment from a Part 121 or 135 air carrier which shows employment prior to the expiration of the ATP written exam.

And:

1. FAA Record Request Form 8060-10 (Complete Part II only.)
2. FAA Airman Notice and Right to Receive Copy - FAA Records Form 8060-10A.
3. FAA Air Carrier and Other Records Request Form 8060-11. This form will be sent to your current employer/s. Please complete and provide request forms for any additional employer(s) with whom you were employed in the last five years as a pilot. Make additional copies if necessary. Provide the name and address of your previous employer in Part I, and complete all of Part II. This form is only required for previous or current civilian employers.
4. Airman Notice and Right to Receive Copy - Air Carrier and Other Records Form 8060-11A. This form is only required for previous or current civilian employers.
5. Authorization for Release of DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Records Form 8060-12. This form is only required for previous or current civilian employers.
6. National Driver Register File Check (Form must be filled out completely and may be notarizedor signed in our presence.)
7. Fair Credit Report Form (FCRA) (This form is required for processing the NDR request.)

There's a link to the fill-in PDF forms that also have all the CAL specific information pre-entered in the interview email.

Latest resources

Back